Thursday, September 17, 2009

Rain and things....

Don't you just love it when it rains? I'm into those steady showers...but not so much when it's lightening and scary outside...too much stress. I love the kind of rain, where you can smell the grass and trees afterwards...it's so fresh and invigorating! It's been that way most of the day today. It was pretty overcast and depressing before the rain and I always say, "If it's gonna be all grey outside, then it might as well rain." And when it rains and I'm inside, I all of a sudden feel warm and cozy and dry. I'll snuggle up with a good book, or watch some tv, while under the covers on the couch. If it's cold out there, I'll even start a fire and grab a cup of hot apple cider or hot chocolate. Mmmmm...but since it's not cold, I'll just snuggle under the covers on the couch and do something relaxing...today, it started raining right after school lessons were over, so I snuggled up on the couch and watched some Desperate Housewives reruns...It's shaped up to be a pretty cozy day....it started out like any other, non-descript, bordeline-boring day and then when the skies decided to break out their lovely showers on me, my day turned into a wonderful day! I love the rain!

0 comments: