Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Just checking in :-)

So, what's everyone doing for the Fourth of July? We WERE going to go to Perry, Ga for their annual Big Bang Boom fireworks show at the Ga National fairgrounds, but seems they decide to cancel for so called more important things this year. This is the second time in four years they have cancelled the firworks show. Not so annual...so, needless to say I/we were dissapointed. Tho, last year, we were in Tybee Island for the week and celebrated the Fourth by watching the beach fireworks. This year, we decided to go to Atlanta to the Centennial Olympic park for the Fireworks spectacular with a few friends. We'll prolly go to the Atl Ga Aquarium or the Coke museum while there, but I'm leaning more towards the aquarium. As for today, I'm stuck here since I'm having to wait on some package. We missed it the past two times they tried to deliver, so here I am, stuck, waiting on this package. Fun times...I want to get out! Ugh....ok, I hope you all are having a good one. Hugs and God bless!

0 comments: