Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sleep deprived, but otherwise in good spirits



I'm having a hard time trying to make my fingers push the keys on the lap top. I'm so tired! Daughter kept waking me up this morning for really idiotic things...I had to have a talk with her about that. Never wake a sleeping bear. Lol....ok, I didn't say that, but she was up at 4 am and kept coming in the bedroom for silly things...not a fun night! Thankfully, this is a very rare occourance. I'm not much for taking naps in the middle of the day, but I am seriously considering it....I've got quite a bit on my plate today, so I'm gonna be busy for a while, but if I hurry up and get it done, I should have some time to hibernate for an hour or two.

On a brighter note, we are all really excited about the upcoming family vacation to Disney World! We leave in one day. I have always wanted to go to Disney World since I was a little girl and I would watch those commercials for it. I never went, but I have decided that hubby and I should take our Daughter there for a week, during her Birthday. It was partly because we love her very much and we want her to experience the fun things in life, partly because she's an only child and we tend to dote on her (tho she is not a brat) and partly because I want to go to Disney World as well and I may have used my Daughter's birthday as an excuse. There are some awesome deals going on this year, to boot, and we may not get the chance to go ever again, so we would have been crazy not to take advantage. Military appreciation is a mighty big help, so my hubby gets a five day park hopper ticket for FREE and along with that, five other family members can get the discounted tickets. Sweet....Well, since we are taking our Daughter on her birthday, she will get in free on her actual birthday. Of course, the discounted park hopper tickets pretty much void out the getting in free on her birthday thing, but in it's place, she will get some sort of gift in the form of A Birthday fun card, or a fast pass (lets you and five other family members have a license to cut lines and no one can do anything about it) or a voucher to use any other time during that year to get in free....Our Daughter wants, of course, the Birthday Fun card, which is a gift card in the amount of the ticket we would have paid for that day. Pretty neat deal, I think. She definitely has my shopping genes, lol.....


The sun is trying to get out and succeeds for a minute or two every once in a while. Not sure if it's gonna rain, but being that it's been so wet these past couple weeks, I wouldn't be surprised. Aside from my sleep deprivation, I'm alright and chugging along. Daughter is in the office doing her reading recording test, for us to send in. She is finished with writing and after this test, we will break for lunch. I'm hungry!!! Have a blessed day! Hugs and God bless...

0 comments: